Lady Natalie Specifications
The Beneteau 43.4 Cyclades is a well-appointed sailing vessel designed with comfortable cruising in mind. The vessel has 3 double (queen size bed) guest cabins and a separate cabin for crew. It comes with two heads (washrooms) with showers. There are a number of windows, allowing lots of natural light to enter the main cabin. Separate helms and a wide swimming platform afford lots of room in the cockpit area for all to enjoy the romance of the sea. Her home port is in Sint Maarten, Dutch West Indies. Typical Vacation and Learn to Sail charter destinations are in the Sint Maarten/St. Martin, Anguilla and St. Barthelemy cruising area.
- Rig Type: Fractional Sloop
- Hull Type: Fin w/bulb & spade rudder
- LOA: 43.50′ / 13.26m
- Beam: 14.53′ / 4.43m
- LWL: 40.65′ / 12.39m
- Maximum Draft: 6.23′ / 1.90m
- Displacement: 21128 lb. / 9583 kgs.
- Ballast: 6393 lbs. / 2900 kgs
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
- Engine Brand: 54 HP Yanmar
- Number of cabins: 4
- Number of double berths: 3
- Number of heads: 2
- Fresh Water Tanks: 140 gals. / 530 ltrs.
- Fuel Tanks: 53 gals. / 201 ltrs.
- Foresail: 387.53 ft2 / 36.00 m2
- Mainsail: 428.92 ft2 / 39.85 m2
- Total Sail Area; 816.45 ft2 / 75.85 m2